Welcome to the Hurom Slow Juicer NZ website and thank you for taking the time to read these website terms which apply with respect to your use of the website and our products and services. It is important that you read these terms and conditions carefully because by using our website, you will be deemed to have accepted the Terms. If you need to refer to them again they can be accessed from the link at the bottom of any page of our website. Use of our website and purchase of goods from the website are governed by our terms and conditions as set out below. “We” or “Our” means Hurom Slow-Juicer NZ. “You” or “your” means the person accessing, using or ordering from our website over the Internet.
1. Prices, description and availability of goods
All goods are sold subject to availability. Where goods are temporarily out of stock we will contact you and advise you of this and the expected timing for delivery, or offer you a similar product. Whilst we take our utmost care to ensure the product descriptions, pictures, information and prices are accurate we do not accept liability for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions. Orders are accepted at our sole discretion and we maintain the right to decline orders without giving an explanation.
2. Payment methods
We do not store or process your card here.
All goods sold in NZ include Goods & Services Tax (GST).
4. Returns and Refunds
If you wish to return the product you purchased or cancel your order we will only agree to do this after consultation with you and provided we feel there is a valid reason for processing a refund, or exchange. Simply changing your mind is not a valid reason. In this situation we may still consider refunding your purchase however there will be a charge for doing so to cover our costs. We always send out goods in brand new condition and so we have to have all returned goods re-boxed and checked by a service technician – this costs us 15% of the total sale price, plus a $25 admin fee. We wish this was avoidable but unfortunately we must always send out new products to our customers. Freight from your address back to us will be at your cost and responsibility.
Any return will only be accepted based on the above and if the product is still in its original unopened packaging, is undamaged and in the complete condition as it was shipped to you.
5. Consumer Guarantees Act
Nothing in these Terms is intended to avoid the provisions of the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (“CGA”) except to the extent permitted by the CGA or to exclude liability arising under any other statute. If and to the extent that such liability cannot be lawfully excluded, these Terms shall be modified to the extent necessary to give effect to the above intention. If you are acquiring goods or services from us for the purposes of a business, you agree that the guarantees provided in the CGA shall not apply. We do not provide any express guarantees (as that term is defined in the CGA) other than those expressly confirmed in these Terms.
6. Electronic Transactions Act
All purchases made through www.huromslowjuicer.co.nz include free delivery within New Zealand.
a. Delivery by Carrier
(1) The terms of this clause apply where you select to have your goods delivered to a specified address.
(2) The delivery address must be an address within New Zealand and cannot be a PO Box or a freight forwarding location.
(3) On our acceptance of your order, your order will be dispatched to you to your specified delivery address generally within 4 business days of the date you place your order if not before.
(4) You will be required to be available in person to accept and sign for all deliveries.
(5) If you wish to change the delivery date or delivery address you must let us know at least 48 hours prior to the dispatch of your Order.
(7) We will use our best endeavours to deliver your order within any stated timeframes for dispatch; however we do not warrant that these timeframes will always be met, as many factors may affect these timeframes.
(8) You must advise at the time you place your order via the website of any difficulties that may be involved in the delivery (such as remote rural locations or restricted access). If you do not state the situation correctly and on arrival the delivery contractor deems it to be a difficult location you may be liable for any extra charges including redelivery fees.
(9) We cannot accept responsibility for delivery failures or delays by our third party delivery contractor.
b. Title and risk in goods
Title and risk in the products, such as loss and damage, pass to you on delivery.
c. Damaged Products and Acceptable Quality
(1) If any product ordered by you arrives damaged or is not of acceptable quality you may have:
(a) legal rights and remedies under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (“CGA”); or
(b) the right to have the product repaired or replaced or to receive a refund of the price paid by you for the product.
(2) Please choose carefully as we will generally not provide you with a refund or exchange simply because you changed your mind or the product was not what you expected. Please refer to our Returns Policy for more information.
(3) If your Order arrives damaged or is not of acceptable quality, please contact us within 24 hours
Your privacy is important to us. We will never ask you for more information that is necessary for you to do business online with us without first asking your permission. Our website uses a completely secure checkout page to process your private payment details. We use ANZ eGate to process credit card payments. At Hurom Slow-Juicer we do not hold on file any customer customers credit card details. The following outlines how we handle information we do hold:
- We will not collect personally identifiable information like your name, e-mail and mailing address and telephone number (“Personal Information”) without your knowledge and permission.
- We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties unless you have authorized us to do so.
- We will take reasonable steps to protect the security of the personal Information we collect from you.
When you place an order online on the Hurom Slow-Juicer website we will ask you to provide certain information about yourself, such as your name, address, or e-mail address. The personal information you submit when placing your order is treated as confidential. We use this information to process your transaction, and we share the information with only Visa and MasterCard in order to process your order and our freight partners for delivery of your order
9. General Terms
- The content of this website is for our personal and non-commercial use only, and cannot be copied by any third party and is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information, links to other websites and their content or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information). We should not be construed as endorsing, approving, recommending or giving preference to these third parties or their websites, or any information, products or services referred to on those third party websites unless expressly stated. You link to these websites at your own risk and should make your own enquiries as to the privacy policies of these third parties. We are not responsible for information on, or the privacy practices of, such websites. We are not responsible for the availability of any of these links.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
10. Force Majeure
We will not be liable for any errors or delay in performing any of our obligations if such errors or delay is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to, a failure of or interruption relating to the Internet, electricity supply, bank payment systems or deliveries.