Hurom H200 Cold Press Juicer Titanium SilverJuly 15, 2020
Hurom H300 Cold Press Juicer BlackJune 5, 2022
Hurom H200 Cold Press Juicer Black
Hurom H200 Cold Press Juicer
Brand New Release / Free ShippingKitchen Innovation Award Winner 2020
- New Strainer & Drum Design making it Even Easier to Clean!
- Newly designed ‘Mega Hopper’ for insertion of larger ingredients
- Easy Assemble/Disassemble
- 7 Degree Tilted Chamber
- Built-in Pulp Container
- High Yield
- 10 Year Warranty on Motor
- Available in Titanium Silver & Matte Black
The NEW 2020 Hurom H200 Cold Press Juicer represents the very latest in Cold Press Juicing technology. Recently awarded the prestigious ‘Kitchen Innovation Award’, the Hurom H200 builds upon the success of its H100 predecessor.
The Hurom H200 is the first juicer in Hurom’s innovative range of Cold Press Juicers to incorporate a complete juicing system that incorporates chopping through to juicing. This unique system marks the culmination of years of research and development to create a juicer that is easy to use, convenient but most importantly creates a juice that is refined, nutritious and optimally superior to other methods of whole fruit juice extraction.
Its new ‘Mega Hopper’ enables whole fruit and vegetables to be inserted without chopping. The ‘Trimming Wing’ cuts, adjusts and pushes ingredients as they travel through the juicer, requiring less preparation time by you and an easier clean up experience.
Simplified design elements to both the strainer and drum specifications ensure easy assembly and a quick and easy clean.
The H200’s elegant design aesthetic, and choice of two stylish colours, will complement even the most contemporary of kitchen landscapes.
- Kitchen Innovation Award Winner 2020
- Mega Hopper: this innovative design feature enables larger, whole ingredients to be inserted and additional ingredients to be added throughout the juicing process, reducing preparation and clean up time
- Trimming Wing: this new design element chops and pushes ingredients through the juicer enabling easier and faster preparation
- New Strainer Design: minimizes pulp build up between the holes within the strainer making it easier to clean. Simply rinse under a tap and its ready to go
- Simplified Drum Design: further refinement to the Hurom drum includes pre-determined grooves that fit together ensuring a perfect fit every time making assembly / disassembly quick and easy every single time
- 7 Degree Tilted Chamber: enables a completely hands free pour ensuring every drop of juice leaves the chamber
- Built-in Pulp Container: the compact pulp container fits neatly inside the Juicer
- High Yield: the slow rotating screw squeezes and extracts nutrients generating the highest yield of any Cold Press Juicer on the market, guaranteeing superior taste, colour and nutrient content
Advantages of Cold Press Juicing
Cold Pressed Juice retains significantly more enzymes and living nutrients than traditional high-speed juicing as juice is gently squeezed from fruit and vegetables. In addition, there is virtually no separation in your juice which means significantly better tasting juice.
Hurom is the Global Leader
Hurom is the Global Leader in Slow/Cold Press Juicers having been in business since 1974. Since 2010, Hurom has sold over 7 million juicers into more than 50 countries and Hurom currently holds over 200 technology and design patents, more than any other Cold Press Juicer manufacturer.
Hurom Cold Press Juicers are made in Korea from only the highest quality components and are superior to other juicers. Not only can they make juice, they can make nut milk, ice-cream, sorbet & smoothies making them extremely versatile. They also use up to 80% less power than a 750 watt traditional high-speed juicer. Lastly, Hurom Juicers are super quick and easy to clean – just rinse under a tap; and all models in the Hurom Consumer range come with a 10 year manufacturers’ warranty that is supported right here in Australia.
What’s in the Box
- Cold Press Juicer
- Mega Hopper
- Fine Strainer
- Coarse Strainer
- Juice Jug
- Pulp Container
- Cleaning Brush
- Recipe Book
- User Manual
Warranty & Aftersales
The motor in all Hurom Consumer Juicers is covered by a 10 year warranty and the remaining parts are covered by a 2 year warranty.
If Technical Support is needed, please first refer to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If this does not assist you in fixing your issue, please complete the Warranty Claim section at the Contact Us page and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
If a particular part fails and your juicer is under warranty, we will usually send out a replacement part however in the unlikely situation where your Hurom Juicer needs service, our New Zealand service centre is located in Auckland so help if not far away.