Every Hurom Slow Juicing Machine is proudly made in Korea from the highest quality materials including the 150 watt induction motor and Ultem resin.
We are so confident with the Hurom Slow Juicer that we offer a full ten (10) year replacement warranty on the motor and two (2) years on the other parts
In the unlikely event you require parts or service on your Hurom please return the unit to us and we will resolve the issue quickly so you can get back to enjoying your juicing
Should you have any issues either during or after the warranty period please do not hessitate to contact us as we hold Hurom parts in stock in New Zealand
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
HUROM SLOW-JUICER WARRANTY
HUROM Products are subjected to rigorous testing and screening as to their quality and fitness both at time of manufacture and also prior to dispatch to you, the consumer.
Warranties and conditions as to the fitness for purpose of HUROM Products are implied under consumer protection legislation in New Zealand, the Consumers Guaranty Act (CGA). The warranty in this clause is independent of, and does not exclude or limit, any non-excludable statutory warranties and conditions implied by such legislation.
Hurom Slow Juicer NZ warrants that the product/s will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of Ten (10) years for the motor and two (2) years for all other parts from date of purchase.
- Hurom Slow Juicer NZ reserve the right to inspect and test the products to determine the extent of any defect and the validity of any claim made under this Warranty.
- Any parts of the products replaced during repairs or any product replaced remain the property of Hurom Slow Juicer NZ
- In the event of the product being replaced during the Warranty Period, the warranty on the replacement product will expire on the same date as for the Warranty Period on the original product which was replaced.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
- This warranty is limited to repair or replacement only.
- The Goods are designed for domestic use only. A limited 90-day Warranty applies to any industrial or commercial use of the Goods.
- The Goods must be connected to the electrical voltage requirements as specified in the ratings label located on the Goods.
- Exhaustible components (such as, Screens, seals and brushes) of the products are included under this Warranty only where there is a defect in workmanship.
- This warranty does not cover the cost of claiming under the warranty or transport of the Goods to and from the Supplier or us.
- This warranty is only valid and enforceable in New Zealand against Hurom Slow Juicer NZ
This warranty will not apply if the Product is rendered faulty by a factor other than a defect in materials and workmanship. Such factors include but are not limited to:
- The Goods must be used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. This warranty will not apply should the defect in or failure of the Goods be due to misuse, abuse, accident or non-observance of manufacturer’s instructions on the part of the user. As far as the law permits, the manufacturer does not accept liability for any direct or consequential loss, damage or other expense caused by or arising out of any failure to use the Goods in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- This warranty is immediately void if:
- Any serial number of appliance plate is removed or defaced;
- The Goods have been serviced or otherwise repaired by a person not authorized to do so by us or where non approved replaced parts are used.
- Damage through misuse/neglect (including failure to maintain, clean, service or use with proper care)
- Use for a purpose for which the product was not intended, sold or designed
- Use or operation after a defect has occurred or been discovered
- Damage through freight, transportation or handling in transit (other than when Hurom Slow Juicer NZ is responsible)
- Damage through exposure to chemicals (Including dishwasher cleaning products), dusts, residues, excessive voltage, heat, atmospheric conditions or other forces or environmental factors (i.e. vermin damage) howsoever outside Hurom Slow Juicer NZControl
- Modification of or tampering with by the purchaser or any person other than an authorized HUROM Service Agent; or
- Use of parts, components or accessories which have not been supplied by or specifically approved by Hurom Slow Juicer NZ
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
In order to claim under the warranty granted you must:
Conduct a basic check of the product i.e. to establish if it is appropriately connected and assembled. It is also a good idea to check the user manual. If the problem persists follow our simple claims process:
- Notify Hurom Slow Juicer NZ
- Provide and make available the purchase receipt to show that the Warranty applies to the product at the date of the claim.
- Please return the product to Hurom Slow Juicer NZ with a full description of the fault.
Please note that Hurom Slow Juicer NZ may engage other persons or parties to assist it in fulfilling its obligations under this contract. We always try to complete Repairs in the shortest amount of time possible.
The HUROM Warranty provided under this clause is a transferable right. The customer must retain proof of purchase (receipt) in order to be eligible to make a Warranty Claim.
SERVICE & SPARE PARTS
While Hurom Slow Juicer NZ will use reasonable commercial endeavors to have all necessary Spare Parts available for the purpose of Repair or Service, Hurom Slow Juicer NZ is not liable for delays due to sourcing of unusual Parts which are required, or due to circumstances beyond the control of Hurom Slow Juicer NZ.
Hurom Slow Juicer NZ has a policy of assuring the availability of Spare Parts for all HUROM Products for a period of not less than five (5) years following the cessation of production of the applicable Product. After this period, availability of Spare Parts and Service will depend upon the particular HUROM Product. Please contact Hurom Slow Juicer NZ for more details in relation to availability of Spare Parts and Service.
If a Product is located outside of the Hurom Slow Juicer NZ service region, additional fees such as transportation charges may be applicable in respect of the Service or Repair, details of which will be provided by Hurom Slow Juicer NZ prior to any agreement being made in respect of a Service or Repair.
We take our customer service seriously and want to hear about any problems that you may have had or the level of service you have been provided.
To notify us of any issues, please email all the relevant information to:
The Complaints Manager
HUROM SLOW-JUICER NZ
Hurom Slow Juicer NZ may disclose personal information to its related companies and to organizations which provide services (including delivery services) to Hurom Slow Juicer NZ or which assist Hurom Slow Juicer NZ in providing services (including Repair/Warranty services) to its customers